Home How To Blogging Tips SEO

Pages

Aug 27, 2012

I Soak in Web

Since 2009 internet has spread across the globe widely, especially in India. With 3G/4G technologies we are surfing web at lighting speeds. Now almost everything is available on web ranging from normal household activities to rocket sciences.

Short Bio
From my childhood I'm reserved in nature. I don't speak to people much. Most of the time I spend at home only. Till my engineering I lived in a small town where broadband facility was not available. Later for Masters I moved to Chennai, from then I started experiencing high speed internet. From morning till late night I used to surf net. 

How I Soak in Web
Soaked in Web
"Google-facebook-gmail" it is my daily manthra. Everyday after having breakfast I'll switch on my lappy and here I go ..
1. Logging into facebook, checking notifications and messages.
2. Checking mails.
3. Reading news on google news.
4. Checking my blog's comments and feeds.
5. Singing into webmaster tools and checking blog stats.
6. Search for a topic to post in my blog.
7. Writing a post on chosen topic.
8. Submitting new topic to webmaster tools and blog directories like indiblogger. Finally off to bed :)

Soak No More
By spending 12-14 hours daily on laptop surfing net I'm soaked in it.  I need a change from my daily routine. It's time to concentrate on my career, started reading books and no more soaking in web. 

1 comment:

Criticism Accepted :)